Mining Learnerships Opportunities
The Learner Official Mining will be developed in the role as part of a formal programme to ultimately progress to be appointed as shift Supervisor.
Scope of Development
Assessed to determine competence at the School of Mines
Workplace training and evaluation under supervision of qualified Miners, Shift Supervisors and Mine Overseers
Perform all tasks safely and according to required standards / specifications
Ensure that the programme objectives and tasks are understood
Completion of all phases of the development programme within specified time frame
Adhere to all Mine Standards and procedures
Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner
Ensure effective team relationships
Learnership Minimum Requirements
Grade 12 with Mathematics and English and Science, higher grade C symbol
Medically fit to work underground
Equivalent NQ4 qualification
(Please supply copies of relevant certified certificates)
Grade 12 Certificate
Must be prepared to work underground
Obtain a certificate of fitness
Must be a South African Citizen
Mining experience will be advantageous
Note: All candidates will be subjected to applicable screening and assessments.
Note: Proof of original qualifications must be supplied on day of interview.
· Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
· Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
· In order for your application to be considered, attach copies of Identity document, qualifications, and or license/s required for the role.
· For full details and how to apply please visit our careers website via the careers link
· If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your
application to be unsuccessful.
· Drop off your application at your nearest Walk In Centre linking it to the advertised job by using the Reference number.
· CV’s can be given to HRD Officers on the Shafts.
How To Apply?