Applications accepted until: 14th of Aug, 2014
Advert Code: SALESC926
Nedbank Sub Division Cluster
Nedbank Integrated Channels
• To provide a proactive sales and service role within Nedbank CSC, in order to increase acquisition and meet set targets for relevant Nedbank products.
Key Performance Areas:
Reaching product sales and transactional targets for relevant Nedbank products:
• Proactively selling Nedbank product offerings to clients by being visible and approachable in allocated Pick & Pay stores, to meet an agreed to sales target.
• Increasing client awareness of relevant Nedbank product offerings.
• Cross-sell .Provide clients with feedback and guidance regarding relevant products.
Handling queries / service from prospective and existing clients:
• Answering all product-related queries from customers on how to use/acquire the relevant product offering.
• Customer queries and complaints resolved or escalated within 48 hours.
Risk and compliance requirements:
• Ensure that all activities regarding Risk & Compliance are adhered to.
• Accuracy of documentation, legislation, processes, risk and safety management.
• Keep updated on changes to compliance.
• Ensuring all instore administration requirements are met.
• Weekly reports are submitted timeously.
• Ensure correct process is followed regarding opening accounts and documentation control.
Design and implementation of adhoc initiatives:
• Ability to recognise opportunities and implement activities to support Channel objectives e.g promotions.
• Utilise the instore relationship to maximise opportunities.
• Planning and organising to meet goals and objectives.
• Personal Development Plan documented; Succession Plan documented.
• Updating knowledge on FICA, FIAS, Money laundering.
• Grade 12 or appropriate National Certificate or Diploma at NQF Level 4.
• Minimum of an appropriate NQF level skills programme at Level 2 /4. 12 credits / 30 consisting of core unit standards registered by SAQA and quality assured by BANKSETA ETQA.
Job Related Experience:
• One to three years’ sales-related experience.
• 6 months – Deposits less than 12 months
• All processes related to Nedbank product offerings
• Awareness of banking products
• NTE knowledge
• Banking Platform
• Client Centricity
• Verbal Communication
• Building Relationships
• Team work
Required Industry Acumen:
Retail Banking / Finance related sales experience.
Number of people reporting directly into job:
• FICA, FIAS, Money Laundering.
Occasionally between stores for operational reasons.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Nedbank’s policies.
How To Apply